With world-famous weather and beaches, Miami offers endless possibilities for entertainment and exploration.
- Easy Accessibility – 400+ flights daily
- Hotels for All Budgets
- Great Weather – average temperature of 74°F (23°C)
- Thriving Cultural Scene – world-class events and performances
- Eclectic Dining Options
- Shopping Mecca
- Championship Sports
2 INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS
- Miami International Airport (MIA) 15 Minutes from Port of Miami
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) 40 Minutes from Port of Miami
Our newly renovated and expanded Miami International Airport will allow easy access to our Congress with over 80 airlines serving “MIA” to approximately 150 destinations around the globe.
Royal Caribbean’ Symphony of the Seas is an Oasis-Class cruise ship owned and operated by Royal Caribbean International. She is the largest passenger ship in the world by gross tonnage, at 228,021 GT, surpassing her sister ship Harmony of the Seas.
- Length: 362 m / 1,185 feet – Width: 66 Meters 215.5 feet
- Cost: US$1.35 billion
- Staterooms 2,759
- Decks 18
- Capacity: 5,518 Passengers at Double Occupancy, 6,680 Passengers Maximum, 2,200 Crew
- Height: 5 m (238 ft)
- Speed: 22 knots (41 km/h; 25 mph) cruising